Join us at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science where you'll have the opportunity to learn how to fortify your retirement.
Call (505) 821-6966 or fill out the form below to register.
You will learn:
- How the new presidential administration can affect your retirement.
- The biggest mistake investors make and how you can help avoid it.
- How to craft an actual, written investment plan to help ensure you don’t run out of money in retirement.
- The difference between trusts and wills and common misconceptions around estate planning with special guest speaker, Matthew A. Danner of Swaim & Danner, P.C.
- How WealthGuard, a complete portfolio monitoring system, can help limit losses in a market downturn without any extra effort on your part.
New Mexico Museum of
Natural History and Science
STEM Lecture Hall
1801 Mountain Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
Saturday, June 3
10:00 AM or 1:00 PM